4588 Radar Arch & LEAKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4588 Radar Arch & LEAKS

Had portside salon leaks for the past year. Drove me crazy & destroyed the valance. Re-bedded the new Venturi windshield on flybridge, re-bedded rails & totally removes and repaired crack behind the pilot seat on flybridge. Also in the process of re-building the Radar arch, removed the arch bolts, replaced w new, re-bedded, & replaced the crappy upholstered inserts with fiberglass panels. So far no leaks!
    Arch rebuild filled with resin & replaced lighting & rear spot light with LEDs. Almost finished pending relent of rare SoCal rain.

Also reupholstered salon valance with Naugahyde & replaced blinds with cell blinds. Easy project for Clutts. Roll-wrapped and stapled valance. Mounted all new LED tube lights. The cell blinds were the easiest I have ever worked with. Downside, had to order custom cells to assure tone match & could not resolve forward angle cuts.

Comment

Novurania dink and Mercury OB refreshed and prepared for season. Tuned Merc OB, refresh fuel, lubed lower and cables. Replaced bilge pump and painted bottom & tubes.

Comment

Your camera broken?
        Irony
        1989 Bayliner 4588 - EH700TI
        Portsmouth, NH

Comment

Comment

• Kwood
            Kwood commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice!

During the arch rebuild I added sealed 110v outlets to the flybridge and new LED lights all the way around. The top rear facing LED lamp lights up the whole back deck with very low dc draw.
          Replaced all the wiring access ports as well.

Comment

Working...
          X