Full-size kitchen sink in a 4588!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starchanger
    started a topic Full-size kitchen sink in a 4588!

Full-size kitchen sink in a 4588!

Our useless round sinks were driving me nuts and I was tired of waiting on hubby to do the install......he came home just in time to do the jigsaw cutout (pre-taped and templated for him). I LOVE my new sink! (PS - I uploaded in order of operation....not sure why they came out like this, sigh).

• Starchanger
    commented on 's reply
    Nice upgrade on the countertops! Ours are in good shape and a grey Formica with wooden edges, so we can live with them a while longer while we work on getting the absolutely hideous, jungle-themed, upholstery off the salon settee, lol!

• Jim_Gandee
    replied
    We hated the dual extra deep OEM sink on our 38. When I installed the Corian countertop I opted for a single large sink which is so much larger and easier to work with.

Leave a comment:

• Starchanger
    commented on 's reply
    It was a day job, and not that hard, to be honest. Worst part was trying to clean up all the sawdust (we didn't try to isolate) after the cutout. I am NOT a kitchenista, and I've cooked dinner 3 times this week just because it's so fun to wash the dishes as I go now, lol!!!

• ksanders
    replied
    That is a Great upgrade!

I know they were just being contemporary but I truly dislike the dual sinks on our 4788 as well

Leave a comment:

• MacPhid
    replied
    Nice upgrade! We did something similar on our 38, much improved over the original.

James

Leave a comment:

Working...
X