Updated the bathroom!
    Before.... After!
    Bayliner 3270 1987

That looks Very nice!!!

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY
    SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Nice looking. What is the material you have used on the wall? Wallpaper or?
      New owner of a 3270, 2xHino 135

Comment

I used a bathroom vynil wallpaper with a mold and mildew proof glue that the marine store recommended. I also, used a marine caulking to seal up edges and trim! Congrats on your purchase of your 3270!
        Bayliner 3270 1987

Comment

So you pulled off the old wallpaper and that plywood is what is behind? I have a 3870 that could use new wallpaper almost throughout but I'm not quite sure how to proceed. Is that a new sink? It looks great.

Comment

Thank you! It’s the original sink just new fixtures. I did pull off the old vynil wallpaper and put up new stuff. A lot easier then I expected... rainy days make for great indoor projects up here in BC! Commercial wallpaper with mild mildew resistance and teak framing pieces did the trick
            Bayliner 3270 1987

Comment

How did you prep the wood for the wallpaper. I'm following what you did and pulled the old paper off. Good amount of old glue still on the plywood. Did you remove the cabinet below the window or cut wallpaper around it?
              James
              Kai Nani, Redondo Beach
              1989 MY 3288
              Hino 135hp with Hurth 630A Trannies

Comment

I scraped and sanded and used a product that prevents mold and milder commercial grade and went over top of it.... its still holidng on strong and looking great! Good luck! As far as the long cabinet is concerned i undid the screws below allowed it to wiggle so i could do a more custom looking fit but didnt remove it entirely! i hope that helps!
                Bayliner 3270 1987

Comment

Thanks. That does help me.
                  James
                  Kai Nani, Redondo Beach
                  1989 MY 3288
                  Hino 135hp with Hurth 630A Trannies

Comment

Working...
                  X