4788 guest head/ vacuflush access hatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4788 guest head/ vacuflush access hatch

I recently had to replace the guest head vacuflush unit on a 4788. The use of the small access door (in the corridor) was too confining for me. My solution was to purchase a T-H Marine 11 x 15 Sure Seal Hatch. The fit was perfect above the rear of the head and the "sand shell" color was a great match. The link to the hatch is: http://thmarine.com/sure-seal-hatch-locking. I would post pictures, if someone would walk me thru the necessary steps.
    Last edited by ksanders; 11-18-2017, 10:43 AM.

I would love to see pictures. Process of posting is easy. Just hit the "attachments" link below the message screen and navigate to the folder where you keep the picture(s) then hit enter. Done.
    Alan Teed
    MOONDANCE
    '94 4788
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Previously:
    2006 Hylas 49' blowboat
    Bayliner 2855
    1977 Cal 34' blowboat
    1981 Hunter 33' blowboat
    Experience: Sail 50 years, Motor 15 years. 2 Transats, 1 Baltimore-Virgin Islands, 6 Months cruising Caribbean, 3.5 years cruising Med.

Comment

Allan, I tried to post some pictures but it wouldn't work. I could see them on the preview but it would not Post.

Comment

• Ahaua
        Ahaua commented
        Editing a comment
        Did your pictures upload successfully or did you get an error message stating the files were too large? I recently uploaded photos and I had to adjust the size of my files, (pictures), before they would upload. Each post also limits you to three pictures. If everything uploaded ok, it should post; I would give it another try.

Comment

The second time was the charm! Thanks.

Comment

That is exactly what I need to do.

Before i have to work on it again, not when it breaks.

Nice!!!

KEVIN SANDERS
          4788 LISAS WAY
          SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Working...
          X