98 Ciera 2855 Interior renovation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 96Capri1750ls View Post
    Where did all the pictures go? there seems to be picture missing in all the threads.
    The site recently went through a software change/upgrade. The pictures evidently went to the great bitbucket in the sky. Maybe they will return but I' wouldn't bet on it. Its very annoying. And the Google links haven't adjusted to the change either so every Google reference to the site also fails.
    R.J.(Bob) Evans
    Buchanan, SK
    Cierra 2755
    Previously 43 Defever, Response LX
    Various runabouts, canoes & kayaks

Comment

Oh I see, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post

The site recently went through a software change/upgrade. The pictures evidently went to the great bitbucket in the sky. Maybe they will return but I' wouldn't bet on it. Its very annoying. And the Google links haven't adjusted to the change either so every Google reference to the site also fails.

Well there is a way to upgrade a site without loosing the links and pictures. or not upgrade at all. I have done my fair share of web design and there are plugins that allow you to keep the links. Honestly old website with photos was a lot more useful that slightly updated interface with all the photos missing.
        Anyway i wanted to update my photos , however i can not even edit my first post.

I will just put some here, but this site without photos is half useless now, I think they should just go to the legacy version. Just bring the old site back.

here are during the reno photos
        1998 Ciera 2855, 7.4L MPI, Harbourfront Toronto, Ontario

Comment

Before renovation

Comment

Completed

Comment

Working...
            X