1989 2556 Ciera-gctid384190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 2556 Ciera-gctid384190

I bought this boat in Oct. 2011 and worked on it in March of this year. The flooring is marine-grade vinyl and the fabric is Sunbrella. Counters are corian (Cobalt), but I re-finished the original teak and would suggest that anyone with this boat do the same. Teak price is now (and forever) thru the strato-roof. The outer deck floor is flexiteek from Yacht Deck in San Diego, as is the flooring inside. I paid $15K for this boat and put another $5K in it, plus a lot of time and elbow grease. Outside teak was black when I started but now looks cherry. We are very happy with the boat. As an aside, I have noticed that all Bayliner bashing comes from people who have never owned one, and everyone who ever owned one loves them.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/687714=27943-Flexiteek 002.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/687714=27944-Flexiteek 004.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/687714=27945-Flexiteek 006.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/687714=27947-Flexiteek 008.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/687714=27946-Flexiteek 009.jpg[/img]

very nice!!!

great purchase price. Don't mind putting in time & a little money for that price

Comment

Gorgeous! The pride shows...
      Jeff & Tara
      (And Ginger too)
      Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
      "GetAway"
      Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Very nice job, Now is the time to enjoy it, after the hard work:go-

Comment

onthelake wrote:
          very nice!!!

great purchase price. Don't mind putting in time & a little money for that price
          Yes. I looked on Craig's List here in AK and there were 3 other similar boats in this price range. However, this one was re-powered in 2002 and the others were original engines. The prior owner was the original owner in 1989 and kept up on the maintenance very well. Here are two photos of the boat as is when I got it last October. Also two others showing paint job.

Attached files http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img] http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img] http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img] http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]

Comment

Wow, what a difference. I really like that last pic, nice setting.

Comment

That looks very nice!

Comment

That boat is so nice looking it scared all of the other boats out of the marina.

Comment

Wow!

The boat looks spectacular! Your hard work really paid off. We've thought about putting the flexi-teak in the cockpit, nice to see it on the same boat. We do wish you didn't post those pics of the hull all painted up. We have always loved it on boats, but didn't think to do it to ours - now after seeing yours it makes us want to add that to our boat to do list.

Thanks for sharing, looks great.

Felicia
                  Pep & Felicia
                  1991 3288 150 hino's

Comment

looks fantastic do you have any more pics i love the paint work what type of hp did it get in the repower and how does it go

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

WOW! Great looking Bayliner.
                        Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
                        1998 3055 Ciera
                        (yes, a 1998)
                        Previous boat: 1993 3055
                        Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
                        Sea Doo XP
                        Sea Doo GTI SE
                        Life is short. Boats are cool.
                        The family that plays together stays together.
                        Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
                        X