No announcement yet.

Swimplatforms.com install-gctid604952

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the "Classic" on mine. The best upgrade and the most used one I have done. Very happy with it!

Comment

LQQKS REALLY GOOD ! BUT as I say the new one is about a foot longer extension out from the stern, times this by 8 feet wide, that's 8 square feet more space on the SU Version of the same platform vs the ST version, of the same platform. I may have to settle for it, but not to willingly !

Comment

I love those big platforms. They don't have pictures of any for a 2859 on their website so I emailed them. For a 2859 they are 33.5" deep. Not sure what the stock one is but im guessing 18". How deep are those big ones?

And a little over $2,600 delivered...
        Esteban
        Panama City, Panama
        Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952
        Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida

Comment

I know the one your looking for Dirk, as i have recently installed one on my 285, but i dont think your going to find any luck, they just dont make them for that shape hull
          2005 285SB. Couple mods, large stereo, lots of batteries, extended platform with Staple with BBQ and tender. Underwater LED's, enhanced lighting... penned in Pier21 on airberth.

Comment

The larger and more or less standard size for the new model decks is 48" + or -, measured from the stern transom wall out at center of the instlled deck rear edge. Remember there are MANY games in town for a platform, not just one, so check them all out. Several have recently gone out of business as well. There are also who claim custom to ANY length you want. The Company Swim Platforms .com (The one with the Blue Oval Logo) has a very good reputation though.

Comment

Just did the Swimplatforms.com version on our 2855. Quite a straight forward job as long as ou have a skinny teenager to get the nuts behind the engine. As mentioned above we have used the stays for mounting the 7watt LED underwater lights, worked out quite well, but the lights themselves will get a test tonight.

Will put up a pic then

And the lights

Comment

Working...
              X