Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more outlets-gctid368777

I added a few more outlets to the boat.

I added this hdmi/vga/audio wall plate to the wall and above the electrical panel on the other side. The wires all over were annoying me, I also installed a 12v outlet for my electric fan.

New power and other hdmi/vga/audio

and all clean, no more wires running around the bulkhead

Ryan

Nice Job. It looks clean.
    Jim McNeely
    New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
    Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
    Brighton, Michigan USA
    MMSI # 367393410

Comment

Very nice!

Please report when the dust from cutting has been vacuumed.

Comment

Nice work - do you hire out? (j/k)

Adding some additional outlets is on my to-do list this year.

Comment

haha shes all cleaned now wing

Almost done with the pre-launch projects, more stuff to come in the coming months.

Comment

May I ask why you chose not to install a GFCI type? It's common in cases where there is no Earth grounding plane to use a GFCI just for the added safety. Looks good a clean. I'm also wondering if you banded the AC current with the data lines behind the panels.

Comment

docmirror wrote:
              May I ask why you chose not to install a GFCI type? It's common in cases where there is no Earth grounding plane to use a GFCI just for the added safety. Looks good a clean. I'm also wondering if you banded the AC current with the data lines behind the panels.
              The a/c current and data lines are not banded(I assume you mean running together or close to each other), you never want to have data lines running with a/c lines it can cause cross talk. I am in IT Systems/Network support so I am pretty versed in this. All outlets are grounded, they are the same outlets that the rest of the boat has. I simply used what is already installed.

Comment

Good. Small world, I'm an EE also working in network systems. I was hoping to avoid a problem with your installation should you plug a device into the data port and have interference trouble. Obviously, I didn't know your background at the time.

Comment

Nice and clean - Great Job!!

Comment

docmirror wrote:
                    Good. Small world, I'm an EE also working in network systems. I was hoping to avoid a problem with your installation should you plug a device into the data port and have interference trouble. Obviously, I didn't know your background at the time.
                    No worries bro I hear ya.

Comment

wingless wrote:
                      very nice!

Please report when the dust from cutting has been vacuumed.
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X