new deck lighting-gctid363840

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new deck lighting-gctid363840

Just finished making my new deck lighting for night fishing. The picture of the deck is without flash. These little LEDs are really remarkable. I hope you like it.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/666863=25697-004.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/666863=25698-006.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/666863=25699-007.jpg[/img]

I was juts checking something similar for my boat .....very cool lights.....

How hard is those lights in the boat bateries?

How happy you are with that?

tks

Comment

LEDs draw such little power that you'll have no worries running lights like those all the time..

Comment

Been switching over from Halogens to LED's in my motorhome and I am extremely satisfied!!!! Butttttttttttttttttttt, you left off the good stuff, i.e., make, model, and source of supply, Please share!!!!

Comment

The website I ordered them from is http://www.oznium.com/marine-led-light. They draw a fraction of halogens. Check out the way they attached these to their trim tabs in the photo section. I almost mounted some on the trim tabs, but, I decided to just mount them for deck lighting. I love these things and the company was awesome to deal with. Low cost shipping also.

Comment

Daren Thomas wrote:
            The website I ordered them from is http://"http://www.oznium.com/marine...rine-led-light. They draw a fraction of halogens. Check out the way they attached these to their trim tabs in the photo section. I almost mounted some on the trim tabs, but, I decided to just mount them for deck lighting. I love these things and the company was awesome to deal with. Low cost shipping also.
            Oh Thanks for posting this! For 2 years I have been looking for this site and could not find a reciept or find them online.

I bought 2 of those for the underside of my arch to light up the steps down to my cockpit and the starboard side of the bridge. I could not remeber their name!

I want to get more for the cockpit. they are strong leds and use virtually no power!

I have heard that leds lose their brightness over time, but these babies are still as strong as new.

The company is great! You call them, they are friendly and helpful and boom, 2 days later the led's arrive.

I bought some of their led rope lighting for underneath the valance in the salon and around all the cabinets in the salon and galley and installed a dimmer.

Thanks!

Comment

Sloppy2 wrote:
              Oh Thanks for posting this! For 2 years I have been looking for this site and could not find a reciept or find them online.

I bought 2 of those for the underside of my arch to light up the steps down to my cockpit and the starboard side of the bridge. I could not remeber their name!

I want to get more for the cockpit. they are strong leds and use virtually no power!

I have heard that leds lose their brightness over time, but these babies are still as strong as new.

The company is great! You call them, they are friendly and helpful and boom, 2 days later the led's arrive.

I bought some of their led rope lighting for underneath the valance in the salon and around all the cabinets in the salon and galley and installed a dimmer.

Thanks!
              LEDs do become dimmer over time, just not at the rate of fluorescent and incandescent. No matter how you look at it.....you can't beat LEDs for boat lighting.

Comment

Working...
              X