1988 2655 Ciera Sunbridge-gctid360896

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Took way longer than I expected but I am happy with the results except the top ceiling headliner, L shape seat out side and capt chair I did everything..... I didnt snap every single piece I did....

Tip for the railing is sand .... sand....sand....stain wipe off, varnish sand it ..... varnish....light sand......varnish....very light sand...... AND USE A VEEEEEEEERY good brush......

Whatever u need or I can help send me a msg, msn, fb, smoke signal, I will gladly help u.....

How ur fuel flow meter works? where did u install?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm jealous!! You did an amazing job.

Did you ever figure your rpm problem? I haven't but am trying a carb rebuild this week and possibly a fuel pump. I will say that I have been dumping a ton of fuel into this boat too. I have a fuel flow meter and it often shows between 14-20gph. I will say though that gas has been the "cheapest" part of my endeavor. This boat has cost a fortune.

Did you refinish your stern rails? They look awesome. I have mine off right now and it looks kind of ghetto. More because of the dirty spots left beneath the stainless than anything else oh and the screw holes. I'll get to the cosmetics after I'm getting proper rpm. I also love your would grained floor and upholstery work. Nice!!

Greg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I always to forget to get the real camera and always had only my phone on me....but I still have the next step....

I got a 24 inches tv, play station that I got for the boat but the wife said I just can do that after I re-do a few things around the house....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well it's done "for now"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    .....I could get in gear properly......so send to the "guy" to fix properly...... hopefully goes back to the "right place" tomorrow and them a quick trial in the water it's 99% done good enough for a trial lol.....post more pics later..... Cant wait to put in the water and feel how does it "ride" "float" "goes" etc.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Best part about the "blue plywood" was free lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Besides your silly Canadian blue treated wood :P this is looking fantastic!

Can't wait to see more! Keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well being a long time with out posting I am squeeze every second of my free time to keep this project rolling and here some of the progress I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures but no time to get the camera lol....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's my Iphone cam.....lol..... I gonna get my camera there and take some 1/2 decent pictures lol.... tks for the tip...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Your doing a great job and will enjoy the "fruits" of your labor sometime soon!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We gotta get you a better camera Hard to see some of the finer details of your hard work!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No impute from anybody???? First nobody liked my or everybody is in the water.......: lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X