1988 2655 Ciera Sunbridge-gctid360896

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Was that a 450 Honda Nighthawk in the background? If so, what year? I have a 1982.
      Bill and Janice
      Chatham, Ontario, Canada
      1988 2455 Ciera

Comment

cb450sc wrote:
        Was that a 450 Honda Nighthawk in the background? If so, what year? I have a 1982.
        yes it is a 450 but a is a 1982 CB450T is my favorite bike to cruise around...I got this one last year but this one is number 11 CB450 I had in my life....this one gonna stay hopefully

I dont have the pics of mine here so I posted somebody elses....

Comment

the weather is helping so I am pushing as much as I can SUMMER is getting closer and my project is moving slowly but surelly...lol

Comment

after a little change of rotten bottow piece

Comment

being very lucky so far lots of free time and half decent weather.....

Well the lid for my V-berth was a bit rotten lol.....so I decide to use the same carpet/headliner material I just have to clean it after I put everything back together.... and the other banch for my dinette can't wait to see everything finish to see how looks like !!!!

Comment

Comment

It's coming right along, and looking good. How long do you anticipate your project will take?

Comment

if the weather helps and no major delays....2...3 weeks more I am done with the inside and another 3 days to buff the entire boat...so I will be in the water in the middle of may.....worst case scenario first week of june....them I drop the boat in the water leave it there and bring my trailer back home and play a little with it and make a few changes on it.

Comment

After so long I had some time for the boat....so I pushed as hard as I could......

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

No impute from anybody???? First nobody liked my or everybody is in the water.......: lol

Comment

Working...
                                X