Looking for specifications for 2609 Rendezvous-gctid486021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for specifications for 2609 Rendezvous-gctid486021

Just bought a '93 2609 Rendezvous, hull only, I'm trying to figure out what shaft length I need on the motor. The boat is being delivered Monday so I can't measure the transom. Anyone have that info?

I believe mine is a 25". Any shorter and I would think you will have prop blow out and cavitation issues. I will measure when I get home in morning. Mine will suffer cavitation if I trim it a little too much. Also get at least a 175. Mine will run 42 with the Mariner 175 efi Magnum. A 225 sure would be fun. I saw where somebody mounted a 250 on one and was hitting 55! Not sure how much different a four stroke would make. Good luck. We like ours. It is a 92.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      I believe mine is a 25". Any shorter and I would think you will have prop blow out and cavitation issues. I will measure when I get home in morning. Mine will suffer cavitation if I trim it a little too much. Also get at least a 175. Mine will run 42 with the Mariner 175 efi Magnum. A 225 sure would be fun. I saw where somebody mounted a 250 on one and was hitting 55! Not sure how much different a four stroke would make. Good luck. We like ours. It is a 92.
      This is a little late but you're hitting 42 mph with a 175 on that big 26 footer? I have a 220 EFI Magnum and my shaft is too long it's 25 in next week I'll be raising it to see if I can get that type of performance out of this boat

Comment

Working...
      X