I want a 2008 Bayliner 175BR swim platform-gctid358095

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a 2008 Bayliner 175BR swim platform-gctid358095

I want a swim platform for my 2008 175BR really bad. I have talked to the polyswimplatform.com guy and he quoted me $1,300. I thought that was a little steep. Does anybody have any other ideas or homemade ones to show me. I am pretty handy, but I don't know where to start and I want it to look good on my 2008 boat.

Thanks,

David

Bristol, TN

Welcome aboard !

Contact Bayliner.
    Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

I second that, Theres one for the 2012 for a little over 600 Im checking into that, it should work on my 2011 175br. you can see it on the bayliner site just go to build a boat and you will see the price there are pics of it when you go to still shots, if this is what you want call the sales guy he might help you out

Comment

Ordered mine 2 week ago from www.swimplatforms.com cost will be around $1400 shipped.

Comment

molina623 wrote:
          Ordered mine 2 week ago from http://"http://www.swimplatforms.com...mplatforms.com cost will be around $1400 shipped.
          You won't regret this purchase!! :coo-

Comment

Capman wrote:
            You won't regret this purchase!! :coo-
            Agree!

Comment

The platform on the 2012 175BR would be great. I am handy with tools, so I think that I could install it myself. My question is that the 2012 has a different transom than the 2001 thru 2011 that they have had all these years. Would the 2012 fit???

Comment

trane29 wrote:
                The platform on the 2012 175BR would be great. I am handy with tools, so I think that I could install it myself. My question is that the 2012 has a different transom than the 2001 thru 2011 that they have had all these years. Would the 2012 fit???
                Unless one of our members has both, the dealer is still your best bet. They should be able to get recent models as they do, or outsource, repairs all the time.

Comment

Does anyone know if a swim platform from a 2008 185 would fit a 2005 175?

Comment

The 185 platform would be wider than the boat there is an 8" difference in the beam of these boats.

Comment

The price on the website is $643 and that is only if it is ordered and installed on a new boat at the factory.

To buy it and have it installed after will cost you more.

Comment

Gentleman, I went and saw a 2012 175BR with a swim platform today. The hulls look the same, I think that the new platform will bolt on exactly. Here is the big problem. I told them at the parts counter that if you go on Bayliner's website and build a 2012 175BR that the platform is a $640 option. They said that they would check on it for me. Well they called me back and said that it would cost me $1,050 plus $450 in freight, for a total of $1,500. They told me our boats are from Mexico and that was why the freight was so high. It was nice to see one on a 175BR. Looked pretty good. My dealer even had a 2012 175BR flight series with tower, swim platform, and 3.0 EFI engine with power steering. It was pretty cool.

Comment

I saw the 2012 175 platform at the boat show and the dealer. The OEM is very nice and looks good, but www.swimplatforms.com is higher quality IMO.

Comment

hi all im over in the uk and just fitted a 2012 bayliner plaform to my 2007 175 flight with wake tower, i will post pics as soon as i can was a dream to fit cost was £999 uk pounds regards tim

Comment

Capman wrote:
                              I saw the 2012 175 platform at the boat show and the dealer. The OEM is very nice and looks good, but http://"http://www.swimplatforms.com...mplatforms.com is higher quality IMO.
                              This looks like a really nice platform, but it looks like it's not compatible with a 175 with Smart Tabs installed. The swim platform support struts appear to likely interfere with the Smart Tab hinge mounting plate.

Comment

Working...
                              X