What the heck-gctid466045

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck-gctid466045

ive been trying to bring my boat home the last 2 weeks to clean her up and each weekend we've have received snow last year it was 80 at this time and were already on the lake a few times. This year no such luck, Dam groundhog was wrong 2 years in a row, Skiing has been great though. How many others out there have had to postpone there launches This is our pond with waterfall its snowed in.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/770545=36501-pond.jpg[/img]

I shoveled the 18 to 20 inches of snow off the boat last weekend so it can start thawing

But the 4 foot high solid ice snowberm blocking the gate and the 9 - 11 inches of ice freezing the axles down is going to delay me.
    Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

global warming no doubt
      Jay Myers
      Raystown Lake Huntingdon PA
      2013 170 115fs
      2011 Jeep Compass

Comment

Yup, we're expecting more snow tonight. Snow in mid april is weird even in MN

Comment

just got another 8 inches today another weekend being bored with no boat

Comment

nice to watch sitting in shorts and T-shirt on the patio! Just have to make sure I don't get to close to it........

Comment

mullhaupt wrote:
              just got another 8 inches today another weekend being bored with no boat
              I love Colorado for skiing but would be bummed if the snow stuck around that long. We are finally looking good in Michigan after a long winter. Our lakes are high this spring and it will hit 74 today. I can almost taste my first boat launch.

Brian

Comment

Is this a bad time to tell ya that I went out fishing on mine last night??? LoL Gotta love FL

Comment

Well I envy you but the only thing is I dont think I could live in the humidity of florida, Happy Fishing

Comment

Certainly don't have that problem here in Texas.....the problem I do have is the draught that we are in is causing a lot of the lakes to dry up! :banghead

Comment

mullhaupt wrote:
                      Well I envy you but the only thing is I dont think I could live in the humidity of florida, Happy Fishing
                      Ehh, you get used to it. I was born here...so I don't even notice it. Although if it gets below 50*'s outside you can bet I notice that! LoL

Comment

Working...
                      X