Speaker ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobMick View Post
    You put all that gear in that thing, you’ll lose a person on the USCG capacity allowance tag! If you Boat regularly where you took your first pic, you probably could get away with just a simple, $5.00 single little blue tooth speaker as that sound will be bouncin’ off the rocks for days😂😂👍👍
    Ha, yeah, the area seen in my photo is at Bighorn canyon in Montana/Wyoming, it's usually where I go boating, it's a spectacular area https://www.nps.gov/bica/planyourvisit/boating.htm I think a little bluetooth speaker would be underrated with what the rest of my system can do.

Comment

Agreed- That’s like having a Shelby GT 500 and someone tells you can use a skateboard to get around.Theres no comparison 😉
      Gibraltar, Mi.
      1986- 3870- Hino 175's - Just purchased May ,2017
      34' Tollycraft- sold
      88 26' Shamrock/ Diesel
      14' Zodiac Bay Runner

Comment

• TX H210 SS
        TX H210 SS commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahha....but using that skateboard when anchored and splashing will allow you to have enough battery to fire that Shelby back up ... I just replaced all speakers in my boat and sounds great, but also bought a bluetooth speaker that is waterproof for tunes while we hang out in water on anchor.

I use this speaker more often than I woulda guessed....plays for 10 hours...they're handy....use mine on boat, while working out or working in shop or in pasture with UTV.
    Working...
    X