Xtreme Tower Bimini options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xtreme Tower Bimini options

Hey guys! The Bimini top that is factory installed on my DB215 with Xtreme tower is tiny! I’ve seen a larger Bimini on the VR6 with Xtreme tower and wondered which company made it? I really want to get that top. I added pictures to the top I’m talking about. Anybody know where the can get it?

Hi Jason
    I have a new 2019 VR6 with the Xtreme Tower and integrated bimini. I assume Bayliner did the install on them - and that they all use the same bimini. My bimini is a Westland/Sunbrella. The tag shows this site: www.sunbrella.com but I think Sunbrella just makes the canvas and westland builds the bimini. It is nice - but on the VR6, I do wish it was even a little bit bigger - most of it covers the helm and changing room/head area and it doesn't extent too far back over the rear deck where all the seating is - but it is a nice top so far

Comment

On my 2017 VR5 it is canvas like mentioned in the previous post above. The previous year models had the bimini only extending out the front of the extreme tower and I was pleasantly surprise to see my 2017 have the larger version that has a section that extends out the back almost 2ft.

Comment

It nice to see another 215DB on here. . Monster Tower used to make the tower for Bayliner and even sold them on there site. I'm not sure if they still make them for Bayliner as they no longer have them on there site. But I would contact Monster Tower and ask.
        2016 Bayliner 215 Deck Boat
        Mercruiser 4.3 220 HP Alpha 1 Gen II

2003 SeaRay 176 SRX Bowrider
        Mercruiser 3.0 135 HP Alpha 1 Gen II

1988 Sunbird 170 Bowrider
        Evinrude 88 Special

1970 Salem Skiff 13.5 foot
        1992 Johnson 40HP.

Comment

Working...
        X