2012 180 bowrider-gctid412615

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 180 bowrider-gctid412615

Does anyone have this or a 160,or 170 o/b model? My question is -do they not put the long bolt in the mounting bracket to act as a trim stop?

Just picked this new boat up 2 wks ago . Nothing but high praise for it Except this item Well ,one more quest. has anyone installed a df/ff ? and is there a way to drill into the transom without causing cracking?

Thanks

There are a few, identified in this recent thread. Hopefully along soon. Holiday weekend, so be patient.

http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/fo...-on-this-model

And congrats

Comment

Not a bowrider...my 2000 1802 Capri Cuddy O/B...90 Merc...does not have a stop.

Comment

No they don't. The trim will automatically limit itself above a certain RPM, but below (I think 2000), you can trim it all the way out of the water should you want to fry it.

I've installed a transponder on mine. Some will recommend you use a good permanent marine adhesive to fasten a mounting block to the transom and install the transponder to that. I'm old school. I taped off the area with blue painters tape, and with a new bit, drilled my screw holes. Fill with 4200 then screws in. There's no wood down there, and I'd not fear any problems on this hull with a minor transponder install.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Now how do I change my info on the sig?

Comment

Click Settings upper left, the select edit signature from the left hand pane.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X