Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88fourwinns
    replied
    Lol wonder if the dog owner figured it out Or if he thought the dog was poopin in the pool!

Leave a comment:

• Norton_Rider
    replied
    "Chief Alen" post=825249 wrote:
    Pour it in your neighbors pool.
    LOL....

When I lived in CA a neighbor two houses away had a large dog that would run loose and poop in my next door neighbor's lawn. My next door neighbor complained a number of times, to no avail. One day I asked my next door neighbor if the dog issue had been resolved. He said yes and grinned. When I inquired further he told me that he started picking up the poop with a shovel, taking it to his back yard, and flinging it over the fence into the dog owners' pool. After a few days of this the pooping in his front yard stopped.

Leave a comment:

• 88fourwinns
    replied
    On a boat that new I really truly doubt it had anything to do with E10. That happens on older boats when the tank has a lot of gunk and varnish built up and the ethanol cleans out but clogs the fuel filter. I have not had problems I could directly blame on E10 for a very long time. And this boat has a 30 year old gas tank!

The only time ethanol will cause a problem on a boat that new, is if it was not blended properly and has more than 10% ethanol. That can happen, but at 10% and less, you really should not have problems.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Conclusion: Changed fuel filter and got new gas, and also had to change the fuel demand valve. Not sure which one was the real culprit. Motor is running correctly again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Simply transfer the gas to your car's tank.

Leave a comment:

• Chief_Alen
    replied
    Pour it in your neighbors pool.

Leave a comment:

• RobMick
    replied
    Lawn mower, weed eater, blower, ..... bday gift for neighbor..."old gas for ex-wife", all sorts of ways...

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Hurricane Gas?

Hurricane Gas?

Had to get some gas when Matthew had restricted supplies from Texas and gas was being diverted to Florida for Irma. Always have run ethanol-free gas before, but none was available at several gas stations so I got E-10. Ran fine for several hours then surge and fall began at planning speeds. Idle is fine, and after idling for a few minutes can get back to plane speeds for 1 to 3 minutes. Dealer recommends new fuel and fuel filter as do-it-myself fix. Cheap and easy enough, but how does one dispose of 8 gallons of bad gas? (Bayliner Element 2014, Mercury Bigfoot 60 HP, 12 gallon removable tank)
Working...
X