I need a cover for a 1985 bayliner please help-gctid398837

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a cover for a 1985 bayliner please help-gctid398837

hello I purchased a 1985 bayliner on craigslist and love it, but i am in desperate need of a snap on cover... i have the bow cover and the original (very low) bimini top but do not have and I cant find a cover for the rest of the boat. Ive searched online but cant find one. I can find plenty of the shockcord fited covers but they are very difficult to work with and will not stay on. I really want one that snaps on and Im assuming ties into the bimini top to form a complete cover.Please assist me in finding this. I am attaching an image of the boat. iN ADDITION, im not entirely sure exactly what model bayliner I have. In know its 19.5 feetI cant drop it off somewhere to get a custom fitted one made as it is on our lake in canada and driving back to NY with it is not something i cant do.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/702525=29529-1.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/702525=29530-2.jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/702525=29531-3.jpg[/img]

yikes... 29 views and no help? any advice would be a huge blessing! please throw me a line

Comment

Standby, I will track down some info for you, and will report back. Congratulations on the purchase, where in Canada you located?

Comment

Ok, found it, fill out the request on the site, Rick Ostler should be able to help you, and he's located in Peterborough Canada.

http://north-american-waterway.com/boating/

Good luck.

Comment

awesome! you rock man!

our cottage is on 14 island lake in Verona

i appreciate the link!!!!

Comment

You might check here for the canvas top: http://www.letastopshop.com/. They are suppose to have the patterns but I am not sure if they go back far enough for our year of boats. They are suppose to be reasonably priced as well.

Comment

If mooring the boat at a marina you might want to consider getting a cover that snaps on and completely covers that windshield. Mine always leaked in the rain through the windows and down the dash boards until I sewed in another cover piece that went over the windshield so that is completely covered up.

Joe

Comment

some rubberised tarp as used on trailers can be got on the cheap and fit poppers yourself.trim afterwards to suit.

Comment

Working...
                X