Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Bayliner 195 with xtreme tower question and a couple other questions-gctid816794

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Bayliner 195 with xtreme tower question and a couple other questions-gctid816794

Does anyone else out there have a 2007 195 with the folding xtreme tower? I'm trying to figure out how to run the speaker wires for some tower speakers. Since this tower folds and has a few points where it is not all one piece it looks pretty difficult to do. So if anyone has done it with this tower I'd like to hear from you.

How scary is it to drill holes into your fiberglass? Is there a special way to do it so it doesn't split all apart and look like crap?

Has anyone replaced their carpet with something else? It appears that the floor is just wood coated with some kind of paint and fiberglass mixture?

Thanks for the help.

I have an 06 with a monster tower. Drilling the glass is not hard, you just run the drill in reverse and let it grind the glass out. Then chamfer the hole to prevent cracking. It is scary to drill the holes since it is your baby and you are worried about if you got everything in the correct place.
    2006 185BR with a 3.0L, Sport Seating
    96 Seadoo GSX
    96 Seadoo GTX (2 of the them!) Find me at Seadooforum.com

Comment

Working...
    X