Mirror for VR6?-gctid814933

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror for VR6?-gctid814933

Topic basically says it all. Looking for rear view mirror for my VR6. Suggestions and/or recommendations.

Thanks

CIPA 11073 Concept II Black 4" x 8" Marine Mirror

Comment

"prubin" post=816420 wrote:
      CIPA 11073 Concept II Black 4" x 8" Marine Mirror
      I couldn't imagine trying to see everything going on using a 4x8. Its tough enough with this one I have. Solid product.

https://www.amazon.com/CIPA-02000-Un...rds=ski+mirror
      2015 Bayliner 195 Deck Boat
      4.3 Mercruiser 220 HP
      Alpha 1

Comment

I have had the mirror mounted now for two weeks. Fortunately, I have not had any problems viewing 180 degrees behind me. Serves my purpose and aesthetically, does not detract from the beautiful lines of my Vessel.

Comment

On my VR5 (2017) I opted to go with the Cipa 11083 which is the 4x11 version.

Looks and works great, does exactly what I need it to do. Quick easy folding out of the way when putting on the cover.

CIPA's COMP II Marine Mirror features a 4 x 11 inch OE grade shatterproof convex safety glass mirror surface to provide added safety and situational awareness.

In order for glass to be considered of OE grade it must utilize a technique called first surface coating.

First surface coating provides a high quality image that eliminates symptoms such as ghosting and multiple reflections.

The convex design of the glass provides for a wider viewing angle. The COMP II Marine Mirror is universal in application and fit, and can be mounted above or below the windshield.

Pivot Cup-Mount bracket provides over 120 degrees of easy adjustment. Clam shell clamp design fits most windshield trims and sizes.

No drilling required for installation. Bracket will fit windshields from 3/8 to 1 1/4 inches.

Comment

Working...
          X