New e18 storage locations-gctid814905

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New e18 storage locations-gctid814905

just received an e18 and went to stow the bow light under a seat. it appears that under the cushions there is direct access to the hull/bilge and that the light pole would just roll away and be impossible to retrieve. same issue with any small items stored like first aid kit, air horn etc. am I missing some inserts here or just seeing this wrong? thx
    2017 Element XL - brand new - set up for lake fishing
    Aqua Patio 220RE Pontoon - to relax

"Blainezs" post=814905 wrote:
    just received an e18 and went to stow the bow light under a seat. it appears that under the cushions there is direct access to the hull/bilge and that the light pole would just roll away and be impossible to retrieve. same issue with any small items stored like first aid kit, air horn etc. am I missing some inserts here or just seeing this wrong? thx
    Huh? Bow light is permanently mounted on the bow. The stern light/anchor light is the "pole" that is inserted in the receptacle on the stern. On every e18 I have seen (US models), including my 2017, when not in use the stern light is secured/stowed in two standard black plastic clips that are screwed into the floor of the starboard rear storage compartment under the seat. There is no bilge access in that compartment unless you remover the rear panel that is held in place with L brackets, also screwed into the floor......

Comment

Working...
    X