Element Vinyl Colors-gctid807840

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Element Vinyl Colors-gctid807840

I just bought an Element E18 2017. I want to know if anyone knows the manufacturer/distributor for the interior vinyl. I want to add a couple more tabs with turn lock clasps. So I am trying find a) color match b) vinyl manufacturer. I attempted to contact Bayliner but they said talk to your Bayliner rep. My Bayliner rep has no idea who makes the vinyl. I only need one yard of marine vinyl to make the tabs. My color scheme is "Sand." I thought this might be of interest to others who may need to repair a cushion or add tabs like I want to add tabs.

Attached files

I hope someone comes up with answer as I want to make some stuff for my boat. You could take to a place that works on boat seats and covers and see if they can match something.
    QuickChek over Wawa
    Taylor Ham not Pork Roll

2016 Bayliner 215 Deck Boat
    Mercruiser 4.3 220 HP MPI Alpha 1 Gen II

Sold 2003 SeaRay 176 SRX Bowrider
    Mercruiser 3.0 135 HP Alpha 1 Gen II

Sold 1988 Sunbird 170 Bowrider
    Evinrude 88 Special

Restoring 1970 Salem Skiff 13.5 foot
    1992 Johnson 40HP

40°55'22.9"N 74°39'11.9"W

Comment

Dan,

Go to www.yourautotrim.com and look at all the different vinyl there. There's also a few other sites around that you can get samples from, just google search "marine vinyl samples". At yourautotrim, I've found matches for Sea Ray vinyl, and exact matches for my Wellcraft a few years back - which were actually made by Naugahyde at the time. I found the naugahyde website ok to get sku numbers from, then went elsewhere to buy it - sailrite I think. At least with the stuff at yourautotrim, you can order sample boards, or ringed swatches relatively cheap, so you can match it up. For snaps, fasteners, etc., I use rochfordsupply.com, they seem to be the least expensive with good service. Hope this helps...
      '17 F18 - 115 Merc

Comment

Working...
      X