Cockpit cover-gctid804948

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cockpit cover-gctid804948

My cockpit cover was stolen, and i need a new one.

my boat is all ready in the water, and i dont want to take it out and have it in a shop for 2-3 weeks to get a custum fit.

is there a manufacturer ore any one that have the mesurements and can make me a new one, or a place/shop/person where I can buy one?

i live in Denmark.

Boat:

Bayliner 1850LX year 2000

Thank you.

Attached files

http://letastopshop.com has the original factory patterns for most Bayliners. I recommend that you call her, rather than using email. Have the boat's hull ID number handy when you call. She will use this to determine if she has the correct pattern.
    1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
    2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
    Anacortes, WA

Comment

Dealer item? Unless someone has a template, like leta may, you will be without us your boat for probably longer than a couple weeks....then I believe even Leta doesn't install the snaps, the customer has to do that but I may be wrong. At least a OEM cover will have an OEM warranty, fit, finish and color I would think...won't he cheap though I am sure...
      Lake Hartwell, GA
      2012 BR 185 - 3.0 TKS
      1999 Chaparral 233 Sunesta Ltd., 5.0 Volvo
      1987 SeaRay 300 - Twin 454’s
      1993 Yamaha Waverunner III VXR
      1993 Yamaha Waverunner III
      1995 Yamaha Waverunner III GP
      1995 Yamaha Waverunner III VXR PRO
      1996 SeaDoo GTX
      1999 SeaDoo GTX

Comment

"RobMick" post=804955 wrote:
        Dealer item? Unless someone has a template, like leta may, you will be without us your boat for probably longer than a couple weeks....then I believe even Leta doesn't install the snaps, the customer has to do that but I may be wrong. At least a OEM cover will have an OEM warranty, fit, finish and color I would think...won't he cheap though I am sure...
        If the cover was originally available from the factory, Leta should have the OEM pattern. She does not install the snaps on the canvas because the locations of the mating snaps on the boats differ slightly from boat to boat. Leta will provide the necessary snaps, along with a snap installation tool with any canvas she sells. I have found Leta's prices to be to be the lowest around. The reason is that she has the patterns and does not have to do development work.
        Anacortes, WA

Comment

where do i find the HULL number?

i bought the boat use'd, and have no idea what the Hull number is..

Comment

"tokemathias" post=805023 wrote:
            where do i find the HULL number?

i bought the boat use'd, and have no idea what the Hull number is..
            This is the serial number of the boat. It should be found in the registration papers, as well as stamped on the the outside, starboard side of the boat's transom.

Incidentally, please complete your profile and signature. This information is helpful when you are asking for help.
            Anacortes, WA

Comment

Hi Tokemathias. Just call a local canvas contractor for an estimate. When you decide to have it done, the contractor will just make a template/pattern on your boat which just takes a half hour. When the canvas is made up, the contractor will arrive and install snaps. Its easy and you don't have to be without the boat at all. Good luck, Griff

Comment

Working...
              X