No announcement yet.

1986-Bayliner-2450-Ciera-Sportcruiser-gctid346621

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also am lucky to own one of these boats. I just bought it last fall and never had it out yet. I did have some questions if anyone could answer. Did any of these have power steering on them or is mine just missing. Also I was going to put thru exhaust on it but cant really find an exhaust block off. Just wondering Thanks to anyone who can help.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/661510=25139-300649_2430052236304_1401563516_2809748_573210549_ n.jpg[/img]

Comment

eddeg82 wrote:
      I also am lucky to own one of these boats. I just bought it last fall and never had it out yet. I did have some questions if anyone could answer. Did any of these have power steering on them or is mine just missing. Also I was going to put thru exhaust on it but cant really find an exhaust block off. Just wondering Thanks to anyone who can help.

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]
      Like your boat been looking for one for years. Did you have graphic done or did the PO?

Comment

To my knowledge none of them had power steering. A quirk of most VP powered Bayliners from this vintage.

I do know that trim tabs were an option, however.
        Matt Train
        BOC Site Team
        Chicagoland, IL

Comment

I bought it like it is It already had the vinyl wrap on it. Makes it look a lot newer. I cant wait for it to warm up so I can start working on it.

Comment

I just want to say thanks for the pics that will do fine i'm going to the ulpostory soon to get an estimate and i just wanted to say it looks like you and ur family was having alot of fun !!!!! Thanks again !! PS can't wait to have just as much fun as you were lol.

Comment

mines just need the sides my inter is just like yours

Comment

Has anyone put side exhaust on on of these? If so where is a good place to get a set Thanks

Comment

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/boa/3342929600.html

Comment

over40pirate wrote:
                    I figured it was sold from the age of the ad but I mostly wanted info. I will keep looking, one came available here a few years back but at that time did not know much about Bayliners.
                    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/boa/3342929600.html

Comment

Going to check it out when I get a chance

Comment

Start a new thread !
                        Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Crazy story but I think you sold your boat to my dad!

Comment

Who sold a boat to your dad ?
                            Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

"Sean1017" post=628261 wrote:
                              Crazy story but I think you sold your boat to my dad!
                              Sean -

I got your PM, and YES, you have my old 2450 Sportcruiser!!

I got your number and I'll call you today. I'm so glad to reconnect actually, I really miss the old girl!
                              Matt Train
                              BOC Site Team
                              Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Crazier story, (Matt) I just bought your old boat this afternoon and she still looks beautiful. :woohoo: ..little interior wear, but shes 30. Will tear through the raw water intake side of the engine and oil change this weekend and hope to water-test next week.
                                2450 Sportcruiser '86
                                Repower - Vortec 5.7 '16
                                VP275

Comment

Working...
                                X