Pics from our trip to Lake Powell over the 4th of July.-gctid750043

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from our trip to Lake Powell over the 4th of July.-gctid750043

here are a few pictures from our trip to Lake Powell.

a few more.

Comment

Nice, thanks. We're you at Hite?
      Jeff & Tara
      (And Ginger too)
      Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
      "GetAway"
      Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun!
        Kevin & Robyn
        Koppers Kove
        MMSI 338206107
        2001 Bayliner 2452
        5.7 B2 PT BRA3 17p

Comment

"Jeffw" post=750080 wrote:
          Nice, thanks. We're you at Hite?
          We were at Bullfrog in the Stanton Creek Primitive Camping area.

Comment

nice!
            Novurania 335DL. 30HP. WKRP in cincinnati. Previously: Bayliner 3818 in PNW.

Comment

Looks great, one of the location I would like to visit, a the bucket list.
              Slightly modified 2859 6.5 Diesel Bravo III X drive
              96 Dodge 5.9 5 speed Gear vender OD.

Comment

Beautiful. Looks like a trip well worth taking.
                Ted G
                The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
                Designers Edition
                Mercury 350 Mag
                290 Volvo DP

Comment

it's about a 6 hour drive from where I live, well worth it and has become a family favorite destination since we visited with friends 6 years ago. we have been making at least 1 trip a year there and we've always had a great time and the scenery is amazing.

a few year back we made the boat ride down to Rainbow Bridge about 60 miles south from where we camp.

Comment

That boy sure has grown! It's cool to see them enjoy that old boat as they grow up. I grew up boating on this 2150 I have, and now my kids are enjoying it too. Cool pics, thanks for sharing.
                    88 Capri 2150 305 OMC
                    91 and 93 Yamaha Waverunner III 650
                    Cincinnati, OH

Comment

"montagc" post=750314 wrote:
                      That boy sure has grown! It's cool to see them enjoy that old boat as they grow up. I grew up boating on this 2150 I have, and now my kids are enjoying it too. Cool pics, thanks for sharing.
                      LOL, yes in just this last year is seems he had grown almost a foot. He passed his mom and is closing in on me.

we hadn't planned on taking my boat on this trip, we were scheduled to go with my buddy in his boat this year but a last minute change due to his boat not running right and we took mine as a backup. Kind of glad it worked out that way as even though mine is technically only 1 foot longer, it had a ton more room inside and rides better due to the deeper V profile.

We'll be enjoying this boat for a long time. I was just thinking about when I had the upholstery done, can hardly believe it's been 9 years now. It's still in great shape and still looking good as new. I still have plans for a new motor sometime but seems my plans for that keep getting bumped for other "wants". Namely the Motorhome, but we enjoy both camping and boating equally. Good thing the 305 keeps running, a little under powered but still suits our needs fine.

Comment

amazing pictures! I love the scenery

Comment

that's one of the things that keep us coming back, we love the scenery and just cruising around with the impressive views of the tall cliffs and colorful and shapely Mountain Buttes.

check out google images for lake powell buttes for some good views of what you'd expect to see.

Comment

Working...
                          X