18th Season starts tomorrow-gctid387441

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18th Season starts tomorrow-gctid387441

Tomorrow is splash day for 2012. Armed with a paid up Tow Boat US card, new prop and battery all should be well. We all own boats for the adventure so you never know....

Wish me luck! The Admiral will be onboard and First Mate Boston Terrier so no full power testing, Damn! nthego:

Good luck, be careful. Where will you splash?
    Jeff & Tara
    (And Ginger too)
    Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
    "GetAway"
    Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

We boat in San Diego Bay. It's going to be gray and windy but I don't care!

Comment

Enjoy,,, To much of life is spent on land.. my splash day was last sunday let summer begin..

Comment

What are these "seasons" people speak of

Mariner wrote:
          Tomorrow is splash day for 2012. Armed with a paid up Tow Boat US card, new prop and battery all should be well. We all own boats for the adventure so you never know....

Wish me luck! The Admiral will be onboard and First Mate Boston Terrier so no full power testing, Damn! nthego:

Comment

Yahoo, a great start to summer!

Everything worked as advertised. Truck 22yrs old, boat 18 yrs, Captain, older than the barnacles on Davy Jones Locker.

Real happy with the new prop, same pitch 1/4" larger diam. I knew my old one was a little bent, could definately tell the diff. Even got the trim tab pretty right.

I thought last weekend was ametuer weekend.... had a sailboat under power cut me right off coming from my port side.

Didn't have a clue!

It must be summer!:arr

Comment

JeffBowser wrote:
              What are these "seasons" people speak of
              HA! Living in Fl we just don't have that issue....hows the new boat working out!

Comment

Working...
              X