Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I replaced mine last spring with Carpet from Corinthian marine carpet

I could not be happier with the quality, reasonable price and customer service.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We have blue glued down carpet and I can feel your pain. I added an 800w inverter (no shore power at slip) and use this little vac.

http://www.eureka.com/en-US/Vacuums/...ndVac-71B.aspx

It works surprisingly really well. I run the boat motor when using it just because I only have the one battery on board but mathmaticaly my battery could run it for around 40 mins so a 10-15 min use without starting boat is fine too.

The admiral loves that little vac and is always sneeking it home for the stairs, I just need to buy another one.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The snap-in carpet option is only available if you also include the fiberglass floor liner option. In your case (and mine), the permanent carpet is glued to a wood floor. Converting it to snap-in would be quite a project, you'd first need to remove the existing carpet then glass the floor.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Has anybody Installed the Snap in Carpet-gctid379507

Has anybody Installed the Snap in Carpet-gctid379507

My boat is only a year old and I am already not keen on scrubbing the carpets after every outing. I have just noticed Bayliner sells a snap in carpet for my 185. I just want to know if anyone here has that option on their boat and if it is easy to remove and replace it to keep it clean? And of course, how much it will cost me?
Working...
X