2000 185-need new trailer fender-gctid375910

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 185-need new trailer fender-gctid375910

I believe my 185 Capri has a Karavan trailer. One of my white plastic fenders cracked. Will some of the aftermarket generic fenders fit or should I order one from Karavan. Thanks

To make both sides arch u may have to buy two
    Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

They are pretty cheap straight from Karavan. I think the one I replaced a couple years ago was around $30

Lookup the part number here

http://www.karavantrailers.com/site_...enders-PDF.pdf

then punch it in here for a price

http://www.karavantrailers.com/parts..._button=SEARCH

Comment

Many trailer parts outlets have the same fender for around $30 or so, I need to replace one, but being CHEAP I'm going to glass the underside to repair it!

Comment

karavan is cheap, I used them when some one clipped my tail light in the parking lot, got one from the boat shop for 23 dollars, of course it didn't match and the wiring was different,but needed it right away so I wouldn't get a ticket,that would be my luck, looked up afterwards on the karavan website and and bought a left and a right taillight for 21 dollars for both not each, can you believe that. They match and its plug and play. So its nice to have a couple of backups since I trailer all over, Just watch those fenders, the screws seem to back them selves out and you may loose one of your fenders. It happened to me when I went to Nebraska's Lake McConaughy Went to home depot got bigger screws with lock tight, seems to be working fine

Comment

mullhaupt wrote:
            Just watch those fenders, the screws seem to back them selves out and you may loose one of your fenders.
            That is why I had to replace mine too - screws must have fallen out and the fender disappeared

Comment

oldjeep wrote:
              That is why I had to replace mine too - screws must have fallen out and the fender disappeared
              check your mirrors, i saw my fenders moving around so I caught it in time

Comment

I through bolted mine. The screws just don't hold in the plastic.

Comment

Working...
                X