Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 2052 Capri LS Cuddy Cabin - Trying to trace previous owner/history-gctid368538

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 2052 Capri LS Cuddy Cabin - Trying to trace previous owner/history-gctid368538

Hi all,

I've been a lurker here on and off for a couple years. This is truly a fantastic site for info and advice on all things Bayliner and beyond.

Anyhow, I am the proud owner of the above boat and I'm beginning to wonder if its previous owner may be one of the club members here because this boat is in truly amazing, original condition with original canvas and even the cuddy cushions still have their showroom plastic covers! :-)

I'll post a few pics below in the hope that someone might recognise their previous pride and joy.

I bought her from a local broker/importer here in Ireland in April 2009 and he had virtually no info to give me about her.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671923=26168-IMAG0213.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671923=26169-IMAG0214.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671923=26170-IMAG0215.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671923=26171-IMAG0216.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/671923=26167-IMAG0217.jpg[/img]

Welcome....very nice boat...factory top,side glass and rear cover. The previous owner did take care of it!

Comment

Thanks Dave,

I had her moored in a slip in my first two seasons so she started to get a bit grubby. Once I took her home on the trailer last season, I invested in tons of elbow grease to bring her back to her former glory. So glad I did as everywhere I go out on her I get other boaters commenting on how well kept she is and they don't ever believe me when I tell them she is a '97 model.

Comment

Contact bayliner see who they sold it to originally and then contact the 1st owner see who he sold it to contact that person etc.....
        Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Chief Alen wrote:
          Contact bayliner see who they sold it to originally and then contact the 1st owner see who he sold it to contact that person etc.....
          Emailed them on Friday so still waiting patiently to see what they come up with.

Comment

Kewl.
            Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Working...
            X