What size are you packin?-gctid340257

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gadgetmonster wrote:
    Tinted glass... sharp. I'm just going to have to do that this spring. Thanks for the idea!
    Just cant wear polarised sunglasses, you start seeing dots through the screen.

Comment

1990 1700 Capri

Comment

tbear wrote:
        Check w/tbkohl. He has a '98, same model. He can give you some tips, for sure.....
        Anything you need just ask.

Comment

My 2008 185BR

My 1970 Savage kestral 1973 Chrysler OB 30HP

Comment

Hello all, I'm new to these formus. Here's my line up in chronological order. Please note that the photos of the Glasspar and Sportcraft are not my actual boats. I'm too lazy to dig up the old photos and scan them.This is a restored 1970something Sportcraft. It's the same model as the 1974 that I had back in the 80's. My father bought it new, used it for a couple of years, then let it rot at my aunts house. Fortunately for me, she was an aunt he never visited. Soon as I turned 18, I semi-restored it and used it for a couple of years until it fell apart. Ten years later he wanted to know what happened to his boat, so I had to fess up :arr.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/660116=25067-sportcraft-sm.jpg[/img]

Comment

A couple of years later I bought a 1959 Glasspar like this one.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/660117=25068-glasspar-sm.jpg[/img]

Comment

More than 20 years later I bought a sailboat. That's right 20+ years without a boat. Never again! :hor-I'm a big fan of cuddies, but in 2010 I bought a cuddy with a sail. Then, unfortunately, I found out that my wife is not a big fan of sailing :surr. This is a 1986 precision 18 - great gas milaege.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/660121=25069-precison.jpg[/img]

Comment

And finally, my current boat: Firefly, a 2010 192 Discovery. I love this boat.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/660124=25070-firefly3.jpg[/img]

Comment

[QUOTE]Francis wrote:

Nice! My wife says she wants our next boat to be named "Serenity"

Comment

Francis wrote:

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]
                      That was suppose to be a compliment. We don't know if your boat's name has anything to do with the series but we like it...

Comment

It's actually 20.5 ft, and with the swim step included it's close to 23 ft. Doing well for a formerly abused boat over 30 year's old. (Since I have only owned this one boat so far..)

Summer needs to come so I can get back to these sort of moments.

Comment

A 20' 1992 2051 model is what we've got. I've been thinking about putting a wake tower on. Might do that this summer?

Comment

ChrisR wrote:
                            That was suppose to be a compliment. We don't know if your boat's name has anything to do with the series but we like it...
                            A fellow Brown Coat. Firefly has to be my favorite series. My wife likes it a lot too. Pity it was so short lived: http://www.fireflyfans.net/

Comment

"1980 Santiago 2250 Offshore/Fisherman. Merc. 228 (GM305) w/ SE106 (Alpha 1 Gen 1)"

Nice boat, Jon. It's too bad they don't make cuddies like that anymore.

Comment

Dan Lucas wrote:
                                Here is my submission.
                                I hope my boat looks half as good as this in 27 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X