X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

onthelake wrote:
    that's a sharp looking boat. Love the tinted glass
    Thanks Glen,

The boat looked a little worse for wear when we got it however a little TLC, some graphics, tinted screen, LOTS of polish etc has brought it to life again.

Still a couple of things to do to it, wake tower, furuno sounder and navigation plotter, and some small details before I am totally satisfied.

Rob

Comment

Here is my 2006 195 with 4.3L

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645059=23526-tower 1.JPG[/img]

Comment

Since we are sharing old boats, here is my 2010 185BR.

Comment

Well then...here's one our really old ones We have had a lot of boats over the years

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645094=23531-079_79.JPG[/img]

Comment

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645112=23534-Dingy.jpg[/img]This is when I bought it. Cleaned it up a bit since. Bio has been in it.:smilet-digitalpoint

Comment

Saintjon wrote:

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]This is when I bought it. Cleaned it up a bit since. Bio has been in it.:smilet-digitalpoint
              ahhh yes the designated towboat / dockmate.

Comment

Skygazer wrote:
                Well then...here's one our really old ones We have had a lot of boats over the years
                Which boat is being towed?? Lol.

Comment

biohazard wrote:
                  ahhh yes the designated towboat / dockmate.
                  I never opened because I thought it a gun thread. Don't care one way or another, just don't own any. Dah

Comment

Here is project #5.

1995 Capri1700. Mostly cosmetic work. Crossing my fingers that the engine is fine.

Comment

Lazlo's '05 175 The Edge

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645123=23535-Lazlo 175.jpg[/img]

Comment

tbear wrote:
                        Lazlo's '05 175 [COLOR]"#0000CD" wrote:
                        The Edge[/COLOR]

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]
                        Geez, Ted, I got misty eyed...he would have loved that!God bless ya, Laz...you are missed.

Comment

Wife and I bought this sweety at a self storage auction last April in Austin, TX. I just received the title in my name last month. I have replaced all the plywood for the upholstrey as it was rotted because the previous owner neglected to pull the hull drain plug ( she was 3/4 full of rain water a year ago). I will be replacing the steering cable, alternator, Battery, and rebuilding the carb this month. To my surprise - the engine runs- pretty good too for needing a carb job. I can't tell but I think the boat has less than 50 running hours when we bought her.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645137=23536-Bayliner After bath 11-12-11 (1).jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645137=23537-Bayliner After bath 11-12-11 (2).jpg[/img]

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/645137=23538-Bayliner After bath 11-12-11 (3).jpg[/img]

Comment

chipnkat wrote:
                            Wife and I bought this sweety at a self storage auction last April in Austin, TX. I just received the title in my name last month. I have replaced all the plywood for the upholstrey as it was rotted because the previous owner neglected to pull the hull drain plug ( she was 3/4 full of rain water a year ago). I will be replacing the steering cable, alternator, Battery, and rebuilding the carb this month. To my surprise - the engine runs- pretty good too for needing a carb job. I can't tell but I think the boat has less than 50 running hours when we bought her.

Check w/tbkohl. He has a '98, same model. He can give you some tips, for sure.....

Comment

My girl. 2009 195.

This pic was a facebook Bayliner of the Week shot.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/646214=23785-IMG_2385.jpg[/img]

Comment

onthelake wrote:
                                that's a sharp looking boat. Love the tinted glass
                                Tinted glass... sharp. I'm just going to have to do that this spring. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X