Just sold this cruiser which I spent many weekends living on it for 26 yrs. I thought upgrading to 2006 ciera. 245 would be better but in my opinion not the case. The 94 2355 is by far a recommended little cruiser. trailerable but a good amount storage and teak wood trim which is cozy compared to plastic and fiberglass.a nice cockpit area in front of cabin door makes water accumulations drain easy. The engine hatch is large and opens to 90 degrees. A walk around gunnel to forward a plus. Engine room move around space tight but doable. Swim platform larger than newer 2006. Rear top gunnel large enough to mount downrigger and Electric crab pot puller than 2006. Upgraded larger trim planes a big help in lifting rear at slow speeds. Fairly easy to do most projects, maintenance easy to do. The 2006 has many quirks compared which my first 11 day voyage popped up. First noticed engine hatch was very restricted by hyd cylinder rods prevented opening a reasonable amount.so I disconnected them and currently use a rope to hold open. Next larger ,looking engine room hard to stand in. no floor pit in front of cabin door which if bow is slanted down holds water . Front windshield to far forward which center opening allows rain or waves to leak in cabin. Main deck on 2355 has more space to store items even temp. 2006 floor space very restricted narrow. Cabin area above sink on 2355 has fair amount of dish storage , 2006 has none!i currently I store dishes pots and pans in forward locker, not ideal. One plus 2006 is better is rides chop so much better reasonably dry. Rear mooring cleats mounted low hard to reach from inside boat. 2006 has no grab rails in mid to rear which makes it hard to grab onto when docking, especially when windy. I’m debating selling this boat to find something more ergonomic, Useful. Hope this helps somebody