trophy 1802 1995-gctid628289

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trophy 1802 1995-gctid628289

Good afternoon! I am new in the forum. bought a trophy 1802 with a 1995 yamaha v4 130hp and would like to know what is your opinion about this boat?

Better yet, until someone chimes in here what is your opinion of your boat?
    Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
    www.wrycc.com

Comment

bought this boat very recently and have not sailed with him because I have a facelift to make and assemble the engine. but I love this boat for the space has even fish ... but I'm curious to know why someone who has a behavior which your browsing. (I'm Portuguese and I do not know write English there be using google translator) excuse any errors.

Comment

As long as you are happy with your boat nothing else really matters in my opinion. I wish you good luck and lots of fun with your Trophy.

Contanto que voc├¬ est├í feliz com o seu barco mais nada realmente importa na minha opini├úo. Desejo-lhe boa sorte e muita divers├úo com o seu trof├®u.
        Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
        West River Yacht & Cruising Club
        www.wrycc.com

Comment

I agree with Rick. As long as you like your boat, that is all that matters. Most importantly, get it fixed up and get out on the water!

Concordo com Rick. Contanto que voc├¬ gosta de seu barco, que ├® tudo o que importa. Mais importante ainda, consert├í-lo e sair na ├ígua!

Comment

Working...
          X