My login changed and I can't get back my login or signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My login changed and I can't get back my login or signature

I have been a member for years with the login of CaptainTJ and after about a year of inactivity I tried to login in and was told none of my credentials or email existed. I am now back in with the username misspelled but lost my signature and info. I have been able to put my info in again but having trouble finding a signature option. It used to be in the account settings page. Any help would be appreciated and if I could get help fixing my username back that would be great too.

Thanks in advance
    TJ Martin
    Bremerton Yacht Club

1988 Bayliner 3818, Hino 175's
    11' Achilles dinghy
    2006 Grady White 282 Sailfish, Yamaha 250's

Port Orchard, WA

Originally posted by CsptainTJ View Post
    I have been a member for years with the login of CaptainTJ and after about a year of inactivity I tried to login in and was told none of my credentials or email existed. I am now back in with the username misspelled but lost my signature and info. I have been able to put my info in again but having trouble finding a signature option. It used to be in the account settings page. Any help would be appreciated and if I could get help fixing my username back that would be great too.

Thanks in advance
    I looked and cannot find any record of your old username. I can fix your username misspelling though.

We converted to new software in November 2017. At that time we recycled usernames that had been inactive for a year or more.

Adding your signature is pretty easy. Click on your username on the top of any page, then click on user settings, then account. About half way down that page is the place to change or add your signature.

Thanks for coming back and welcomer back to the BOC!

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
    www.transferswitch4less.com

where are we right now?

https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

Comment

Thank you, i've looked throught that page multiple times and somehow kept missing the blue hyperlink to edit signature. Fixing that now. If you could help me fix the misspelling of my username that would be great. The system wouldn't let me sign back up as the same username as before because it already existed but couldn't find a record of it either. Gotta love tech upgrades. LOL
      TJ Martin
      Bremerton Yacht Club

1988 Bayliner 3818, Hino 175's
      11' Achilles dinghy
      2006 Grady White 282 Sailfish, Yamaha 250's

Port Orchard, WA

Comment

It’s done. Just log out and back in as your new username

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
        www.transferswitch4less.com

where are we right now?