Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centerline2
    replied
    When i went to the thread directly, and NOT by trying to access it by clicking on the notifier, it let me in and removed the notifier..

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    OK, give me a day or so to figure this out, but I’m thinking it’s a Vbulletin bug, not a setting issue.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Centerline2
    replied
    the notifier is still active and im still getting the same effect when I click on it... maybe you can access my account and see for yourself whats happening. this has happened once before in the same way on a different thread but the notifier eventually went away without me ever being able to access the thread...

but i can access the thread from the forums... just not thru the notifier. Thanks for the help..

Leave a comment:

• Centerline2
    replied
    Originally posted by ksanders View Post

Hmmm

I need to re-create the problem to try to solve it.

can you take a couple screen shots and email them to me.

[email protected]

Thanks!
    Kevin... do I email them from my regular email, or from within this site?.... I will attach them here, but if this doesnt work for you I can direct email from my PC...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (30).png
Views:	115
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	507220Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (31).png
Views:	108
Size:	783.5 KB
ID:	507221

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Centerline2 View Post
    I have a notification that there is a new post in the "2556 Owners" thread (which I am subscribed to), but when I clink on the link to go there, it says I am not authorized to view this content... whats up with that?...
    Hmmm

I need to re-create the problem to try to solve it.

can you take a couple screen shots and email them to me.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Centerline2
    started a topic locked out of a thread?...

locked out of a thread?...

I have a notification that there is a new post in the "2556 Owners" thread (which I am subscribed to), but when I clink on the link to go there, it says I am not authorized to view this content... whats up with that?...
Working...
X