Advertisement on Bottom of Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertisement on Bottom of Thread

When did the ads for Liveaboard-Boats.com start appearing at the bottom of all the threads? Are these people connected to the BOC somehow? Can anyone now advertise on our site? How much money is this earning for the BOC and how is it being used?
    Simo
    2002 2855 350MPI Bravo III on Lake Champlain

It's a new site created and maintained by Kevin Sanders... a major player here on the BOC site. There is some great information there.

See also this thread:

https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...oard-boats-com

Jim

Comment

www.liveaboard-boats.com is as Jim reported a new site that I created to serve the liveaboard community, of wich there are a bunch of BOC members. The site concept is that issues related to liveaboard life are shared across all brands and style of boats. Non bayliner owners will not come here since this is the Bayliner Owners Club, so I created a site to serve the need.

Posting a link at the botton of each page is a huge help from a Search Engine Optimization prespective as it adds thousands of links to the site, making google “think” that the new site is important.

I placed the link at the bottom of the page to be unobtrusive.

KEVIN SANDERS
      4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Nice photo, wonder who took it?
        Jeff & Tara
        (And Ginger too)
        Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
        "GetAway"
        Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffw View Post
          Nice photo, wonder who took it?
          , it is a Great photo!, and you are a highly skilled photographer!!!

KEVIN SANDERS
          4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Working...
          X