NEW BOC BANNER, PLEASE PROVIDE PHOTOS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW BOC BANNER, PLEASE PROVIDE PHOTOS!

I want to come up with a new banner for the top of the forum and I need photos of Bayliner Boats.

I like the idea of using an exterior photo of a boat in a non marina setting similar to the one we currently use.

The perfect boat in my mind would be a cruiser of some sort with a nice seascape in the background. The BOC logo will need to be added to the photo so make sure there is room.

Please submit photos, and if you like someones photo please provide a comment so I can get an idea of what the members like.

Thanks!

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Here’s my 38 moored in Cherry Cove, Catalina. Not much seascape. Use at will, or not.
    Jim Gandee
    1989 3888
    Hino 175's
    Fire Escape
    Fyrflyer@ca.rr.com

Comment

Now gone the way of all good boats (to another owner, that is) - here's our former 2452 sitting at the Lake waiting for us to board!
      1998 Avanti 3685 - "Dad's Dream" w 454 Mercs - just a rockin' an'a rollin'
      Former - "Home Aweigh" 2003 - 2452 Bayliner Cierra Classic Hardtop Cruiser
      WQQM835 MMSI: 338147209
      James H. Stradling

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Gandee View Post
        Here’s my 38 moored in Cherry Cove, Catalina. Not much seascape. Use at will, or not.
        Jim, that is exactly the type of photo I am looking for!

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Working...
        X