X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksanders
    replied
    Originally posted by 2850Bounty View Post
    I understand why the edit feature should have an expiration time. Many members have mis-used it in the past.
    Example: If they were called out of something (corrected) they would go back and change their verbiage, or even delete their post.
    I have seen this more than once.

I have posted only to later find that I needed to make a correction, or add something or add another photo.

Would it be possible to leave the editing ability active until a following post has been made?

Just a thought!

By the way..... would someone please remove the HTML code [CENTER] that shows up in my signature?
    Apparently I am not able to edit my signature.

I am happy to remove that, but of course you can edit your signature

It’s just a challenge to find the first time

I think it’s under “account” about half way down the page.

The edit post function expires after 2 hours, and the software only limits it to time.

Leave a comment:

• 2850Bounty
    replied
    I understand why the edit feature should have an expiration time. Many members have mis-used it in the past.
    Example: If they were called out of something (corrected) they would go back and change their verbiage, or even delete their post.
    I have seen this more than once.

I have posted only to later find that I needed to make a correction, or add something or add another photo.

Would it be possible to leave the editing ability active until a following post has been made?

Just a thought!

By the way..... would someone please remove the HTML code [CENTER] that shows up in my signature?
    Apparently I am not able to edit my signature.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    Originally posted by nile View Post
    I want to edit the price on my add in the "Boats for sale" section. Anyone knows how to do that?
    Please PM me and I’ll take care of it.

Leave a comment:

• nile
    replied
    I want to edit the price on my add in the "Boats for sale" section. Anyone knows how to do that?

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    So how do I restore pics to one of my running threads I was able to do it a few days ago w the transom repair.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    The edit button only workes for two hours

After that, it’s like saying something in a conversation, can’t take it back

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    started a topic Where did the edit button go?

Where did the edit button go?

Went to edit one of my past threads (add/repair pics) and the edit button has vanished, Did I break it?
    EDIT: Looks like the edit button shows up on this thread but not any of the older ones.
Working...
X