Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKUA_28_Contessa
    replied
    Yeah I hear you, 3 years of posts pics gone, and they are gone from the old site too. I do have the original pics, but I'm not going to sort through them to repair the thread. I'm just going to pikc up from where I left off. What really hurts is all the tech articles, and my subscribed threads that are lost. Some of which were lost or badly depleted from the last change over. the only constant,,,,,, change.

Leave a comment:

• sketch96
    replied
    Real bummer. Spent months posting pics in my transom repair thread and all pics are gone except for the very first post i made.

Leave a comment:

• boatworkfl
    replied
    I went to the old site and copied a photo or 2.

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    Originally posted by SKUA_28_Contessa View Post
    Ok now, half of the last pages pics have suddenly appeared. Is there some kind of slow refresh going on?
    That'd be great if it happens but I've already half ass restored my pics on the transom repair last night.

Leave a comment:

• SKUA_28_Contessa
    replied
    Ok now, half of the last pages pics have suddenly appeared. Is there some kind of slow refresh going on?

Leave a comment:

• SKUA_28_Contessa
    replied
    One page of my build thread pics are back, but everything else is gone. I don't think I'm going to restore them. If I continue, I'll just pick up from the next post.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    Strange...

We have not doner anything since the changeover.

Very strange...

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    About 50% of the photos were still there after the change over now nothing. That’s a shame. I guess I’ll restore the photos in my thread a few at a time.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    The entire owners list category in the database not convertible because of damage

Leave a comment:

• fritzman
    replied
    Yes all the good information from owners list g---------one. Still have pictures in my file.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    There is nothing we can do to restore photos in old threads. Some photos came through, some did not.

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    started a topic Pics are now missing from previous threads

Pics are now missing from previous threads

Hopefully attempts are being made to restore all the missing photos from past threads.
Working...
X