Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of questions ?

Ok i got on thank you Kevin !

How do i get my location to show up under my ugly face avatar in the forums ? i got the location in my user profile page ?

When i am on the first page there was a icon showing me i posted in that thread, so now when i post in a thread how do i know i posted in that thread ?

Wait i see a arrow in the icon green pointing to the left ... me thinks that shows me i posted in that thread am i correct ?

Thank you in advance !

Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

That is a great thing about our new software package. It comes with professional support.
    I have submitted a ticket to the help desk and will update you when they let me know if it’s possible (which I think it is) and how to do it.

Thanks!

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Thank you !
      Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Yes, as you have seen you can enter your location, but it won’t show up under your avitar.
        The best suggestion I have for this one is to make a custom signature with that in it.

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Working...
        X