Problem viewing pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem viewing pictures

Kevin I have always had problems viewing pictures in this format, [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/797366=39438-11_relocated_AC.jpg[/img].
    When I click on the link I am taken to a website, This site is currently inactive on vBulletin Cloud.

With vBulletin Cloud we host your forum for you. You get a fully functioning and customizable vBulletin site with all the key admin controls, while we handle the back-end infrastructure for you.

Is this an issue on my end or what? How do I fix?

John
    1992 4588 Twin 250 hp WO6-TI Hino
    12.5 kw Northern Light OM843NW2
    MMSI# 367650430
    FCC Call sign WDH 7669

Originally posted by knuckelbuster1 View Post
    Kevin I have always had problems viewing pictures in this format, [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/797366=39438-11_relocated_AC.jpg[/img].
    When I click on the link I am taken to a website, This site is currently inactive on vBulletin Cloud.

With vBulletin Cloud we host your forum for you. You get a fully functioning and customizable vBulletin site with all the key admin controls, while we handle the back-end infrastructure for you.

Is this an issue on my end or what? How do I fix?

John

nothing we can do. Those are links from the old Joomla site.

The only thing I can say is that there is a zero percent chance of us ever switching away from Vbulletin, so your embedded photos are safe.

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Thanks Kevin. Just to clarify, it is not my pics I can not view in a post but pics in thread of another poster that I can't view. No worries....
      1992 4588 Twin 250 hp WO6-TI Hino
      12.5 kw Northern Light OM843NW2
      MMSI# 367650430
      FCC Call sign WDH 7669

Comment

Working...
      X