Orange Bars under name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Bars under name

sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I have looked around and can’t find a answer. I see the post about different member levels, but what do the clear bars under our names mean? Some are partiall filled orange while others are completely filled orange or unfilled. It seems it’s not related to member level. So what are they for? Thanks.
    Don, Paula, Aschely, Taylor, n Kaylee

87 Ciera 2450

Lake Texhoma

It is a old, outdated feature called “reputation” it is uncontrollable, and in the current software realease it’s based on post count only.

It is a feature that is planned to be removed from future Vbulletin releases.

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
    www.transferswitch4less.com

where are we right now?

https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

Comment

Thanks for the response Kevin.
      Don, Paula, Aschely, Taylor, n Kaylee

87 Ciera 2450

Lake Texhoma

Comment

I know this is an older thread and the topic is not highly relevant given the planned feature removal, but I also have been curious about the bar for some time and finally decided to look for the explanation.

My observations are that it must be something other than just a post count as I am maybe 80% orange and have a little over 300 posts, while I have noticed others with over 1,000 posts and maybe only 20% orange. Just speculation on my part but maybe it’s connected to the like count. That would seem a better indicator of a trusted contributor.

4788 PH 2001, Cummins 370's

MMSI: 338013392
        Call sign: Sea Daze

Exploring the Salish Sea

Comment

Working...
        X