Supporting Members recognition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supporting Members recognition

Members that support the BOC are what keeps the site going.
    Without the generosity of our members we would have no choice but to allow advertising on the site, something that no member wants to see.

In order to recognize their contribution to the BOC, members that have contributed financially now have a use title of Supporting Member just below their username in their posts. We are also working behind the scenes to think of ways to enhance the user experience of our supporting members, in recognition of their contribution.

Thanks again to all the members that help support the BOC!

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY
    SEWARD, ALASKA

Wow! Thanks, Kevin (and the rest of the admin team) . . . . that's a very nice gesture and appreciated . . . but you guys do (and have DONE) the work of keeping things going and fresh and complete and . . . well, fill in the blank . . . . kudos to you guys and girls. I love this site and my thanks is to you, the admin TEAM, who has done the dirty work. Many thanks!!! with a little thrown in for flavor!
    1998 Avanti 3685 - "Dad's Dream" w 454 Mercs - just a rockin' an'a rollin'
    Former - "Home Aweigh" 2003 - 2452 Bayliner Cierra Classic Hardtop Cruiser
    WQQM835 MMSI: 338147209
    James H. Stradling

Comment

How can one make a contribution to the BOC? When I was editing my profile....I saw a tab to support BOC. I clicked it and it required PayPal. I canceled the action to look up my PayPal information. When I went back to edit my profile again.....I no longer see the option to support BOC?

I have not not been able to find anywhere else on the site to make a contribution. Am I missing it? Thanks in advance. Bob

2001 Bayliner 4788, Cummins 370's
      Zodiac Yachtline 380, Yamaha 25hp
      Sanger wakeboard boat
      volunteer CA Delta tour guide

Comment

Originally posted by Oakland4788 View Post
        How can one make a contribution to the BOC? When I was editing my profile....I saw a tab to support BOC. I clicked it and it required PayPal. I canceled the action to look up my PayPal information. When I went back to edit my profile again.....I no longer see the option to support BOC?

I have not not been able to find anywhere else on the site to make a contribution. Am I missing it? Thanks in advance. Bob
        Thanks for the support!

If you click on your name, then user settings, you will see the subscriptions tab.

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY
        SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Working...
        X