Kraken Marine Services, LLC - Tacoma Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kraken Marine Services, LLC - Tacoma Area

I can't say enough high praise about Tom and his team at Kraken.

I had Tom come over and do my Manicoolers on the boat after we bought it. While doing the work on the manicoolers, he inspected the engines, gone over the boat and looked at all other things that might need service. While the paid work was manicoolers, he spent the time and effort talking me through the engines and what I needed to watch out for. He also talked to me about the work that I could do myself and work that he would suggest to be done by a knowledgeable professional.

To this day, if I text, call, or e-mail with questions Tom is more than happy to take a little bit of time from his busy day and provide guidance/answers.

If you end up contacting Tom, let him know Boris sent you.

https://krakenmarineservices.com/
    Last edited by Shipsngiggles; 10-21-2020, 04:31 PM.
    Ships n Giggles
    1993 Bayliner 4388
    MMSI# 367412710
    Day Island Yacht Club
    Commodore

What was their hourly rate?

Paul
    US Army (Retired), Federal Way, WA

1990 Bayliner 3288 - the "Janna Lea"
    MMSI: 338181912

Comment

• Shipsngiggles
      Shipsngiggles commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that it is $125/hr but don't quote me on that... I'll be honest though, the hourly rate doesn't even come into consideration for me any more. I am more interested in quality of work and expedience of service. Both of which these guys excel at. I've had guys charge me $80/hr but the work would last 2-3 times the amount of time it should. Like they say, you get what you pay for.

not sure, but they do not over bill. I used them for some work and then had Derek do a mechanical survey. great guys.that know their stuff
    Toni

Yelm, Washington
    1994 Hino powered 4788

Comment

Working...
    X