2019 f 21gel coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 f 21gel coat

Hi everyone! Ive had my 2019 f21 for almost 2 years now I have 2 nasty scratches where the front winch spool hit the front of the boat last year. The Trailer was never properly set up for my boat,I should of known when i had to cut 2 inches off the crank handle. I guess the Karavan trailers are pretty universal and has been nothing short of a headache. Anyway the front winch was set to low and one day putting the boat in the water the bow rose and hit the spool, snapped the winch hook and left 2 nasty scratches in the front of the boat. I am trying to see if anyone knows the GRAY color that the f series comes in and where i can get some touch up? I've tried to find it and have came up short as if the brunswick company is keeping it a secret

Thanks in advance!!!

Welcome to BOC.

Call Bayliner and see it they will tell you.

The dealer may also be able to get an answer for you through their rep.
    Present Boat- 2018 VR5 4.5/200hp Mercruiser
    Last Boat- 1998 Capri 1950CL 3.0 Mercruiser

Comment

I had almost the same problem, the handle on the winch chipped the front bow because on low tide the boat sits high on the trailer, took it to the dealer and said it was my fault. I am now looking for a shorter handle. the dealer should help you out with the color..

Comment

There are several ways around that problem. Attached is a pic of my approach to that issue. The 4 bolts that hold top of the winch stand were removed by me and re-installed with the top tilted up. No extra holes were required. Holes were already there. Note the turnbuckle setup I installed to hold bow down.

Comment

Working...
        X