Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FISHIN00
    commented on 's reply
    Not really a bad price even with the 300 hp V8. Add on another $3000-$5000 for Electronics and another $3000 for a Saltwater grade bow mount trolling motor, another $3500 -$4500 for a kicker, your still below the price of a high end Glass Multi Species fishing boat.

• hookemdano
    commented on 's reply
    for "only" $20K extra ?

• green650
    replied
    Looks like the website is fully operational now. Looks like you can get the 22’ Center Console with a 300hp! That will probably be the fastest Bayliner ever!

Click image for larger version

Name:	71D3BFC8-1E4B-438A-B60F-925CBF70EBEB.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	390.0 KB
ID:	564823

Leave a comment:

• green650
    replied
    I saw the new Trophy at the Fred Hall show in Long Beach yesterday. Looked just like the one in the ad with the seafoam green hull. It was very easy to step in and out off the platform with the rear seats folded down. Great for fishing and scuba. The front is nice and wide, looks like they transitioned that idea over from the mhulls...but they kept this a vhull so it should still do good offshore. The step in center console was pretty roomy. Only thing that looked weird was the t-top structure. It looked like it was made with like 100 different slip together pieces...like something designed to be shipped. Other thing was the price, at 50k it was only 10k cheaper than the Seafox 228 Commander sitting next to it.

Leave a comment:

• Zero
    replied
    Looking for info on the T20CX is actually why I joined. I do not currently own a Bayliner but I’m very interested in that model. Was flirting with the idea of the F21 but not a huge fan of the M Hull. I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t find one at a dealership or build on the website but now I understand that it’s not out yet. Thanks for this post. I thought I was going crazy.

Leave a comment:

• NorwegianDave
    replied
    The center console looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Don9
    replied
    Good to see back again.

Leave a comment:

• Pcpete
    replied
    Nice looking boat!

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    That is Really cool! I am glad that Bayliner is expanding again!

Leave a comment:

• vr5200
    started a topic Trophy is Back! (Feb 2020)

Trophy is Back! (Feb 2020)

Just got the email.

Website has info...……………..

https://bayliner.com/models/trophy-series/
Working...
X