Trophy Pro WA2002 windshield wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Pro WA2002 windshield wipers

I’m trying to replace worn wiper blades on my Trophyyear 2006. . I don’t need the whole wiper arm, just the rubber blade portion. It looks like a replacement can slide into arm mechanism, but auto parts store says that all their car replacement blades have a “stop” on end of their blades preventing the rubber portion to be slid out and re-used on my wiper arm. I don’t want to replace wiper arm with OEM for obvious reasons. Wiper is 16” long. Anybody else encounter this issue with possible solutions? Thanks for looking!

I actually just had to replace mine and I thought to just replace the rubber part too, so I took it to Napa to see if they had the rubber but they ended up having the exact stainless steel wiper for 9 bucks I think and just did that.

Comment

My NAPA store did not have this, nor did they have any refills that would fit. So I’m still looking for a solution. West Marine sells some wiper blades, but local store has only a few, and I can’t find suitable refill in their online parts catalog. Any other suggestions appreciated!

Comment

Working...
      X