F18 livewell issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F18 livewell issues

anyone have any issues with the livewells? My back one works fine but cant get water to flow to the smaller front unit. Valve is open and hear feel pump working. Any ideerars

When you run the front well do you shut the back valve ? If not I suggest you do that test first - that said my focus would be on the front valve. I would want to make sure that valve is working/opening properly. Consider removing the valve and just let water flow in - I haven't done this but assume you can remove the internal valve components. The second thing would be to look inside the console and confirm that you can see the pipes hooked up ... roughly where they should be. You can see the pipes and front live when you lean into the center console hatch door.

Comment

Thanks will try

Comment

How do I make them work the live wells it’s my first time owning a boat and I just got a f21

Comment

There is an accessory button on the console. Turn it on.

Place the plug in the live-well outlet

On each of the live-well inlets is a spigot that should be opened - depending on which you are using (or both)

If you are planing the boat the water inlet will be above the waterline: water flow will not work.

Comment

Working...
          X