Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Element F18 Boat Cover

Hi all,
    anyone have any luck finding a good cover for an F18? I need one but having tough time finding one that accommodates the factory trolling motor it came with. Also I do not have the T top on my boat, just the bimini. Have seen two manufacturers that make covers with these specs but reviews have been sketchy. Anyway, what do you all use?
    thanks
    john

In all honesty, I'd have the local canvas guy make you one. I have the F18 T Top, and have a cover that hooks to the T Top, then hangs down (ttopcovers.com). But, it's generic, and while it works great, therein lies the problem. A lot of the covers are for storage, and not made for mooring. They don't snap down like custom made covers, so you can't really snap it down while in the water. They're not tight, and tend to flop around in the wind. Plus, you have the trolling motor you need to cover, so maybe custom made is gonna be the way to go. As a plus, your canvas maker will use Sunbrella with an acrylic coating - which means your canvas will last for years with proper maintenance.
    '17 F18 - 115 Merc

Comment

Working...
    X